Monstera obliqua Monkey Mask
Table Air Plant 10-15cmTable Air Plant 10-15cm AED75.00
- Use a spray bottle or plant mister to spritz air plants with water every day or two. place the damp air plant on a towel to dry for a few hours.
- This is the best method of watering air plants as it really allows the water to soak into the plants. To water air plants this way, fill a bowl or sink with water and float the air plants in the water for 20 minutes to an hour every week. Then, take the plants out of the water, tip them upside down so any excess water can drain away, and then place them on a towel to dry before putting them back on display.
- Do not use distilled water. If using tap water, allow it to sit at room temperature for 24 hours for the chlorine to dissipate.
- Spring water or rain water is the best choice. You can also use aquarium or pond water to water air plants as it contains several dissolved nutrients, but do not apply any other fertilizers if you water with aquarium or pond water.
- If any leaves at the base of the plant die, simply pull them off with your fingers or cut them off with a sharp pair of plant grooming shears.
- If any leaves turn brown at the tips, cut the brown, dead growth off with the grooming shears. Do it at an angle, so the trimmed leaf blends in with the healthy ones.
- Keep air plants away from both cold and hot drafts that dry them out. The ideal temperature for air plants is between 50 and 90 degrees F.
Peperomia angulata Or Green Leaf PeperomiaPeperomia angulata Or Green Leaf Peperomia AED95.00
- Plant spread is 30-35cm in Hanging pot
- Plant nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering.
- Need bright light, avoiding dry air and cold temperature drops.
- Avoid overwatering for this species to thrive indoors.
Aloe vera “Indoor” or Medicina Aloe 25-30cm الألوة فيراAloe vera “Indoor” or Medicina Aloe 25-30cm الألوة فيرا AED35.00
Aloe vera “Indoor” or Medicina Aloe 25-30cm الألوة فيراAloe vera “Indoor” or Medicina Aloe 25-30cm الألوة فيرا AED35.00 – AED70.00
- Leaves can be used to relieve pain from scrapes, heal burns and many more uses.
- Water aloe vera plants deeply, but in order to discourage rot, allow the soil to dry at least 1 to 2 inches deep between waterings.
- Water about every 3 weeks and even more sparingly during the winter. Use your finger to test dryness before watering.
- Use well drained soil media. Fertilize once a month and only in the spring and winter.
Chrysanthemum mix & ‘Elliot’ Chrysant Classic redChrysanthemum mix & ‘Elliot’ Chrysant Classic red AED25.00
Chrysanthemum mix flowers head is actually a cluster of many flowers, composed of a central group of short disk flowers surrounded by rings of longer ray flowers. Chrysanthemums are tropical flowers. Chrysanthemums were originally grown in the Eurasian region. Cut their long stems for vibrant displays in vases and bouquets.