“Dwarf” Compact Red Star 600mg – Fito“Dwarf” Compact Red Star 600mg – Fito AED12.00
- Annual flowers that are easy to grow
- Can be grown in pots & on the ground
- Reliable blooming especially during summer
- Funnel-shaped flowers with pleasing scent
Achicoria Roja de Chioggia Seeds – FitoAchicoria Roja de Chioggia Seeds – Fito AED12.00
- Prefers sunny locations & can also grown in shaded areas
- Chicory variety produces red leaves with white, wide central nerves
- Can be directly sown into the ground or in containers
Aeschynanthus Monalisa (Lipstick Plant)Aeschynanthus Monalisa (Lipstick Plant) AED98.00
Aeschynanthus Monalisa A wonderful hanging plant and a resilient grower inside the house. The Aeschynanthus lipstick plant has pointy, waxy leaves and
Aglaonema Pattaya BeautyAglaonema Pattaya Beauty AED25.00 – AED140.00
Perfect for offices, receptions and any desks, also suitable for your house. They thrive well in indoor lighting conditions and thus require little maintenance.
- Keep the compost moderately moist during growth, allowing it to dry out slightly between watering.
- Only spray with a mist of water if room temperatures exceeds 18°C.
- Feed with general fertilizer once a month.
Aglaonema Sp (wishes)Aglaonema Sp (wishes) AED40.00 – AED90.00
- Soil Rich airy peat-based soil that drains well.
- Light Bright indirect light.
- Watering Allow soil to dry out before watering again.
- Temperature Around 75 degrees.
Agricultural or Clay Soil 20KG BagAgricultural or Clay Soil 20KG Bag AED15.00
- Original source of the nutrients that we use to grow crops.
- Ability to supply essential plant nutrients and water in adequate amounts and proportions for plant growth and reproduction.
- The nutrients move from the soil into plants that we eat like tomatoes and other fruits and vegetable
- Retains moisture better than sweet sand.
Air Plants “Tillandsia” Mix 4 cmAir Plants “Tillandsia” Mix 4 cm AED35.00
The Tillandsia truly are beauty of an air plants.
It features lovely tendrils that are a gorgeous shade of deep green that appear to move and wave as you admire it. The Tillandsia Bulbosa is a beautiful addition to any home or office. Some have said that it resemble a sea creature with its smooth, long arms. I recall the stories of Medusa, from Greek mythology and her wild hair full of snakes. Its leaves are flat and form a fun bulbous shape at its base, and wind out to its long outstretched arms. Its base leaves are often highlighted with a lovely shade of plum and will produce a bright red bloom and brights violet petals when it flowers.
After the Bulbosa has flowered, it will produce plant babies called Pups. Pups should not be removed until it is half to two-thirds the size of its mother.